Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Smiles and Giggles

Requests for videos haven't gone unnoticed. It does require some time with technology and time with 2 hands is rare. However, today we captured a moment with Jacob in the papasan, enjoying a few smiles. I think he sees himself in the mirror and has a little smiling game.



In this video, I sound a little silly trying to get smiles from Jacob, but he's still a cutie.

Life at home with Jacob is awesome! He's growing so quickly. His arms and legs are getting nice and plump. He makes all kinds of new noises everyday. He loves his noise-making stuffed animals and rattles. He's full of grins and sweetness.

There isn't much time that Jacob spends out of my arms. He sleeps in my arms or on my chest most of the day. When he's awake we play games with his rattles and smile at each other.

He's started drooling which is a precursor to teething. It's cute for now.

I'm acutely aware that this time with him is short and I intend to enjoy every moment.

The weather is beautiful. Time to go for walks and drink iced lattes. Enjoy.

No comments: